Mechanical Designer and Administrative Support
Combined role as Mechanical Designer and Administrative Support in creating purchasing request.
The role will support our clients team of 2 persons in creating purchasing requisitions (first step in prototype part order process) and in the remaining part support mechanical design teams in various mechanical design activities. To some extent the role will also perform technical pre-studies, either self or in smaller team. This part is expected to grow over time. The pre-studies typically is to make initial consequence study of various design alternatives for a function in a filling machine or a distribution equipment.
- University level 2-5 years in Mechanical Design.
- Leadership elements demonstrated in applicable examples. (Work, education, sports or similar)
- Feel home in situations with lots of changes and ambiguity. Tasks will vary a lot. Sometimes much engineering, sometimes administrative, sometimes leading teams/smaller task forces in limited/defined situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong in communication in combination with structure
- Clear ambition/urge to win, be among the best. Quality of result and speed to get there.
This is a consulting assignment, where you become employed by Talent Me and hired out to our customer during the assignment, start feb 2021 and end dec 2021
Language: ENG & SWE
Total amount of hours: 100%
Remote work: As soon as Covid-situation is resolved, work is onsite. Until then candidate must be prepared to work remotely. CAD work will require high speed internet.
If you have questions or concerns about the position, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Mari Möllerberg at Talent ME at firstname.lastname@example.org You submit your application by clicking on the apply for the job button.
We work with ongoing selection and interviews in this process, so welcome with your application as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit talentme.se.